At Christ Our Light, our #1 concern is the health and safety of our parishioners and visitors. Beginning Monday, May 18, the Christ Our Light-North location in Princeton will be open for prayer by appointment during the times listed below, per the guidelines provided. At this time, we will refrain from opening up daily Masses until Governor Walz officially opens places of worship and allows for gatherings of over 10 people.
Hours Open for Prayer (by appointment) at COL-North:
Mondays: 9:00AM — 11:00AM
Tuesdays: 4:00PM — 6:00PM
Wednesdays: 9:00AM — 11:00AM
Thursdays: 9:00AM — 11:00AM
Fridays: 9:00AM — 11:00AM
Here are the guidelines for having Christ Our Light open for prayer on these days:
- Call the parish office to make an appointment for prayer at 763-389-2115.
- Due to the limited hours the church will be open, we ask that participants spend a maximum time in the church of 30-minutes per day.
- If you “drop-in,” you must call the church at 763-389-2115 to see if there is an open space at that time and if so, a staff member will let you in.
- We will have social distance spaced markers where those coming in to pray can wait to be allowed inside.
- Up to 8 visitors may be present in the sanctuary at a time and must use social distancing practices for spacing out in the designated praying area.
- All coming in to pray will be required to wear a mask while in the church (please bring your own mask).
- All visitors will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving the building.
- When you enter the church, you will be given a piece of paper with a number on it. Please leave that paper in your spot to show where you were seated while in church.
- If you would like to light a candle, let the staff person present know, and they will assist in the lighting process.
- At this time, restrooms will not be available to the public.