FOR YOUNG ADULTS...
Life in Christ Discipleship Group:
- For young adults (that means age 18-25 but if you’re like 26 1/2 we’re not going to send you home.)
- 5-week series July 7, 14, 21, 28, August 4 on Wednesdays 8:00–9:00pm at Madre Loca with appetizers provided.
- This group will gather to talk about what it means to live a life connected to Christ wholeheartedly. Hang out and meet some new people who also desire to live a life of faith and fulfillment!
- Let us know you’re coming, please register: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080D4FADA623A7FF2-life
FOR MS/HS TEENS...
Be the Light Outreach Small Group:
- Students in Grades 6-12 will gather Mondays 9AM–Noon at COL-North on July 5, 12, 19, 26, & August 2.
- What are we made for? Labor, Leisure, and Love! This small group will help us understand and put that into practice in real ways. It’s all about learning how to pray together, to enjoy the work we do and embrace responsibility well, and to thrive together in fellowship as brothers and sisters in Christ.
- What are we doing? Each time we meet we’ll hear a powerful story and have an outreach project to work on that will make a difference for people at Christ Our Light who could use some spiritual care. Pizza will be delivered as we accomplish the task at hand and we’ll always end with festivities such as gaga ball, ultimate, shaving cream wars, and who knows what else!
- Sign up to participate: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080D4FADA623A7FF2-bethelight