Through the liturgy we discover who we are called to be as we experience the Word of God and celebrate the changing power of the sacraments. Liturgy is an act of prayer that is best experienced by participating.
Please consider joining a Liturgical Ministry…
- If you are willing to assist as an Usher/Greeter, Eucharistic Minister, or Lector for our weekend Masses, please contact Nancy Thielke, Ministry Coordinator, at [email protected].
- To download our current Music Ministry Schedule (which includes rehearsals and Masses), CLICK HERE.
Please consider joining Christ Our Light Music Ministries…
- Digna: (4-part Adult Choir, grade 11-Adult) Features a wide variety of choral music. Mostly SATB. Music is chosen to enhance the liturgical texts and also to encourage the beautiful choral tradition. Usually rehearses three times per month and sings for Mass 2-3 times per month. Rehearsals take place the first, second, and fourth Tuesdays, 6:45-8pm, at COL-North (Princeton).
- Children's Choir: (Grades K-8) Implements a variety of styles and levels of music. Incorporates percussion instruments and movement. Usually sings for Mass twice per month. Rehearsals take place the first, second, and third Wednesdays, 5:00-5:45PM, at COL-North (Princeton).
- "BELLievers" Handbell Choir: (Grade 7-Adult) This group requires 6-7 players to ring the 2-octave bell set. Handbell music resembles a piano score. Each player plays two notes and its accidentals. Usually rehearses twice a month and plays during Mass once a month.
- Cantors (Vocalists): (Grade 2-Adult)
- Instrumentalists: If you play or are taking lessons then please share your accomplished repertoire with the parish!
Please note: there are no deadlines for participating in our music ministries.
For more information regarding music ministries, please contact
Mo Putnam, Director of Music and Liturgy
763-389-2115 • Cell 320-339-0651
Back to Top Share this page on