- Operating with normal business hours
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 1:00-3:00 PM
- Fridays: 9:00-11:00 AM
- People can drop off donations during this timeframe as well. The Reclamation Center by Pizza Barn is also open during the Pantry hours. This is a place that people can go multiple times for bread products.
Senior Dining in Princeton
Senior Dining (Catholic Charities) have been toiling away daily fashioning "Blizzard Meals" (frozen dinners) for those 60 years old and up. Thousands have been prepared. They are available to our vulnerable adults at no cost. Senior Dinning opens its doors for direct distribution bi weekly. Call 763-389-4602 for more information and ‘pick up' dates. Distribution is at Crystal Court Apartments and Princeton Pantry.
This outreach is hosted at The Washboard in Princeton:
- on the last Monday of each Month from 5:00-7:00 PM
- and the second Wednesday of each month from 9:00-11:00 AM
Free laundry. Two loads per single and Four loads per family. Soap and dryer sheets are free as well.
Mille Lacs County Financial Assistance: 320-983-8208
Passing the Bread Food Distribution
Food distributions are held on the LAST Saturday of each month. For safety, food will be distributed to one's vehicle. For urgent food requests, contact Dana at 763-568-5114.
For distribution details, visit: https://www.passingthebread.com/
Passing the Bread is accepting food and monetary donations. See website for details and list of needs.
Faith Community Lutheran Church hosts a Faith Pantry every Thursday at 9:00 AM
Financial or Health Care Assistance